Peanut Butter Pie This is an easy recipe for anyone’s cookout or barbecue. The original recipe doesn’t call for it, but I chopped up some miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups and sprinkled them over the top.
Tag: peanut butter
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Bars These are great for people who need an on-the-go type breakfast. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Recipe Type: Breakfast Cuisine: American Author: Marsha Powell Prep time: 8 mins Cook time: 22 mins Total time: 30 mins Serves: 12 Ingredients 1/2 […]
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
These are just too good to be true. They don’t contain any all purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened (I use salted)
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 oz) butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet (about 12″ x 18″) and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer, or in the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat together for 1-2 minutes until it’s pale in color and fluffy looking.
- Add in the vanilla extract and eggs. Beat together until combined.
- Add the quick oats, old-fashioned oats, and baking soda. Mix on low speed until combined. Add chocolate chips and butterscotch chips (reserve some for top of bars if wanted) and mix together just until combined.
- Dump the cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread out evenly. It will be sticky so use the back of a silver table spoon, or the butter wrapper, or spray your hands lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the reserved chocolate chips and butterscotch chips on top and gently press them into the bars.
- Cook for 17-20 minutes. I have never cooked these bars for longer than 17 minutes. Because of the no flour, they will appear underdone and slightly gooey but that’s normal. Take them out of the oven and place the cookie sheet on a cooling rack. Let the bars cool for 30-45 minutes. They will come together and finish cooking slightly while cooling.
Peanut Butter Brownies Here’s another recipe I haven’t tried yet. But, you know I will! Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe Type: Brownies Cuisine: American Author: Marsha Powell Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 22 mins Total time: 52 mins Serves: 15 Ingredients 1 box Fudge brownie […]
Peanut Butter Rocky Road Bars I’ll have to make some of these for the grandkids. I know they’ll love them. Peanut Butter Rocky Road Bars Recipe Type: Peanut Butter Rocky Road Bars Cuisine: American Author: Marsha Powell Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 15 mins […]
Touchdown Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
You’re going to love these. They come out so nice and chewy. Just don’t overbake them, or they get dry.
- Peanut Butter Filling
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare Peanut Butter Filling: Mix all filling ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Stir together melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; beat well. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Take out 1 cup batter; set aside.
- Pour remaining batter into prepared baking pan.
- Spread peanut butter filling over surface. Drop reserved chocolate batter by teaspoonfuls over filling.
- Using a knife, gently swirl for a marbled effect.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out ALMOST clean.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Squares Do you make candy to have at Thanksgiving? Or maybe for Christmas gifts? I do. I have no idea where I got this recipe because I’ve been making these for many years. Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Squares Recipe Type: Candy […]
No Bake Cookies I usually make these during the summer because I don’t have to turn on the oven. I found that everyone likes them on their cookie tray at Christmas, too. This is one of those recipes that was in my “Grandma” box. No […]
Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
My mother would make these every so often. They’re one of my favorites. But then, I love cookies!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream brown sugar and granulated sugar with butter until light. Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and mix just until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheets.
- With a wet fork, press criss-cross pattern on tops of cookies.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or unti slightly browned along the edges.
Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossoms These look so pretty on a plate of cookies. The kids love them. Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe Type: Cookies Cuisine: American Author: Marsha Powell Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 30 mins Serves: 30 […]
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites These are right up my alley. All the yummy stuff in one bite. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites Recipe Type: Snacks Cuisine: American Author: Marsha Powell Prep time: 30 mins Total time: 30 mins Published by Jordan at […]
Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
This is another from Taste of Home. They have wonderful recipes. These are type that kids love.
I must add that the parents and grandparents like them, too.
- 1 tube (16 1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough or use your own
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. shortening
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M’s
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes to soften. Cut into 24 slices; arrange side by side in an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pat together to close the gaps.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffy.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Sprinkle M&M’s over marshmallow layer; drizzle with melted chocolate. Chill until set before cutting.
- Use the M&M colors to match the holiday season.
First Down Squares I don’t know where I found this recipe. I used to make it for the kids to take in their lunches. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then you’ll love these. I found that it’s best to keep them in a […]