Macaroon Kiss Cookies You just have to make some of these! They’re perfect for Easter treats. Macaroon Kiss Cookies Print Prep time 1 hour 20 mins Cook time 12 mins Total time 1 hour 32 mins Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: Cookies Cuisine: […]
Hello Dolly Bars You all are going to love these. They’re easy to make and so yummy. Hello Dolly Bars Print Prep time 15 mins Cook time 25 mins Total time 40 mins Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: Bars & Brownies Cuisine: American […]
Sand Castle Brownies
You all are going to love these! They come out so nice and chewy.
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup flaked coconut
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1½ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Spread into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
Chewy Coconut Cookies I just love coconut cookies and these sure fit the bill. Chewy Coconut Cookies Print Prep time 15 mins Cook time 18 mins Total time 33 mins Recipe published by Katherine Dinger. http://www.goudamonster.com/2014/11/chewy-coconut-cookies/ Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: Cookies Cuisine: […]
No Bake Caramel Coconut Macaroons These are a nice twist on the regular macaroon recipe. No Bake Caramel Coconut Macaroons Print Prep time 30 mins Total time 30 mins Recipe published by Lindsay. https://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/2016/12/05/no-bake-salted-caramel-coconut-macaroons/ Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: Cookies Cuisine: American Serves: […]
These are so perfect for Christmas cookie trays. My whole family loves these.
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 1¼ cups milk
- 3 cups large rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened fine coconut
- 12 tbsp cocoa
- 1½ cups extra coconut extra coconut to roll the balls approximately
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and milk. This mixture will foam up while boiling so a larger pot is recommended.)
- Boil together gently over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until mixture reaches about 230 degrees F on a candy thermometer. (The 5 to 6 minutes cooking time is usually quite accurate for me but don't start timing it until the mixture is fully at a rolling boil and don't stir the mixture while it boils.)
- Mix together the oats, 1 cup coconut and cocoa.
- Add the boiled mixture to the dry ingredients until well combined and chill well in the fridge, until mixture is able to be shaped into 1½ inch balls. The mixture will be quite soft and sloppy while it is still hot. It will not firm up until it is very well chilled.
- Roll the balls in additional coconut.
- Makes about 4 dozen. These should be stored in the fridge.
Coconut Classics I love coconut cookies, coconut cake or coconut whatever. These are those perfect coconut cookies without being macaroons. They always go on the Christmas cookie tray. Coconut Classics Print Prep time 20 mins Cook time 10 mins Total time 30 mins […]
Choco-Nut Sandwich Cookies Can we all say YUMMY! These are so easy to make. I’m sure you’ll find that everyone loves them. Choco-Nut Sandwich Cookies Print Prep time 20 mins Cook time 6 mins Total time 26 mins Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: […]
No Bake Fruitcake Balls
I’ve only made these a couple of times, but they sure are good. They’re very easy to make and you won’t have to use the oven.
I’ll usually roll mine in some extra coconut.
- 1 5⅓ ounce can evaporated milk
- ¼ tsp. lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup diced candied cherries
- ¾ cup diced candied pineapple
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Combine milk, lemon zest, lemon juice and 2 Tbsp. water.
- Combine cracker crumbs, nuts, fruits and coconut. Blend in milk mixture.
- Form into 60, 1-inch balls. Wrap in clear plastic wrap. Secure with tape or stickers.
Coconut Donuts Coconut donuts are so good and especially when loaded with coconut. These are baked, so there’s much less fat. Coconut Donuts Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 11 mins Total time 21 mins This recipe is adapted from Lyuba at […]
Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie One more from Taste of Home. I made this up for Thanksgiving one year. I don’t think there was enough to go around. Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie Print Prep time 30 mins Cook time 15 mins Total time 45 mins […]
[lt_recipe name=”Coconut Macaroons” servings=”6″ prep_time=”20M” cook_time=”20M” total_time=”40M” difficulty=”Easy” summary=”The recipe doesn’t make very many, so I usually end up doubling or tripling the recipe.” print=”yes” image=”https://thebellyrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/CoconutMacaroons-300×239.jpg” ingredients=”14 oz (5 1/3 c.) coconut;2/3 c. sugar;6 Tbsp. flour;1/4 tsp. salt;4 egg whites;1 tsp. almond extract” ]Heat oven to 375°F.;Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.;Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet.;Bake for 20 minutes. Cool on rack.[/lt_recipe]