New Orleans Praline Brownies Yup! It’s another brownie recipe. I’ve found that brownies are some of the best desserts to have at any party. New Orleans Praline Brownies Print Prep time 20 mins Cook time 25 mins Total time 45 mins Author: Marsha […]
Ina’s Outrageous Brownies Brownies are one of the favorites in our house. So, I’m always looking for something different. These are great. Another wonderful recipe from Ina Garten – The Barefoot Contessa Ina’s Outrageous Brownies Print Prep time 30 mins Cook time 35 mins […]
Sand Castle Brownies
You all are going to love these! They come out so nice and chewy.
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup flaked coconut
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1½ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Spread into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
Gingerbread Brownies These look so good, and fit right into your Christmas cookie trays. Gingerbread Brownies Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 35 mins Total time 45 mins Recipe published by Constance Smith. https://cosmopolitancornbread.com/gingerbread-brownies/ Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: Bar Cookies Cuisine: […]
Peanut Butter Brownies Here’s another recipe I haven’t tried yet. But, you know I will! Peanut Butter Brownies Print Prep time 30 mins Cook time 22 mins Total time 52 mins Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: Brownies Cuisine: American Serves: 15 Ingredients 1 […]
Failed Fudge Brownies
Have any of you ever made fudge and it just wouldn’t set up? I think it’s happened to all of us. So, what do you do with it? I usually hand hubby a spoon and the pan. But, most of the time it just goes in the trash.
A few years ago when a batch wouldn’t set, I decided that I had to find a recipe to use it. This is the one I found. I don’t know where I got it, but to whomever developed the recipe – Thank you!
- 2 c Failed fudge
- 1 Egg
- ½ c All-purpose flour
- ½ c Milk
- Proportions are as follows: for every 2 cups (roughly 1 pound yield) of any failed fudge that is not runny, you'll need 1 egg, ½ cup all-purpose flour, and ½ cup milk. If fudge is soupy, halve the milk (to ¼ cup). If fudge is as thin as bouillon, eliminate the milk.
- Mix egg, milk, and flour together until mixture is smooth, then stir into fudge mixture. Bake in buttered 8x8-inch pan in preheated 325'F oven for 40 to 45 minutes. A cake tester inserted around the edge should come out clean; center will obviously still be soft. Place on rack to cool.
Touchdown Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies You’re going to love these. They come out so nice and chewy. Just don’t overbake them, or they get dry. Touchdown Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Print Prep time 15 mins Cook time 35 mins Total time 50 mins […]
Texas Brownies These are more like a super moist chocolate cake. Make sure you spread on the icing while the cake is still warm. Yummy! If you want your brownies to be nice and gooey, then poke some holes into the brownies when you take […]
Halloween Poke Brownies
You just won’t believe how good these are until you try them.
- 1 pkg (19.8 oz.) brownie mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- few drops red food coloring
- few drops yellow food coloring
- Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on package for 8 or 9-inch square baking pan. Remove from oven.
- Immediately poke holes down through brownies to pan, 1-inch apart with wooden spoon handle.
- Pour mix into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in a few drops of food coloring to tint mixture orange.
- Quickly pour about ½ of the thin pudding evenly over warm brownies and into holes. Tap pan lightly to fill holes.
- Let remaining pudding mixture stand to thicken slightly. Spread remaining pudding over top of brownies to frost.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Cut into 2-inch squares. Cut each square diagonally into triangles.
Brownie Pumpkins These come out so cute. The kids would have fun decorating them. Brownie Pumpkins Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 25 mins Total time 35 mins Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: Brownies Cuisine: American Serves: 12 Ingredients 2 pkg (15 […]
Halloween Swirl Brownies One more from Hamilton Beach. These brownies stay so moist. With the cream cheese, you’ll want to keep them in the refrigerator. These are some of hubby’s favorites. I usually double the recipe. Halloween Swirl Brownies Print Prep time 15 […]
Quadruple Chocolate Brownies
I don’t know where I got this recipe. If you’re a chocoholic like me, then you definitely need this in your life! It’s expensive to make, but it does make up alot of brownies.
- 5 sticks butter, softened (do NOT used margarine!)
- 1 lb. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 5½ cups sugar
- 16 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 3¾ cups flour
- ½ lb. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ lb. white chocolate, chopped
- ½ lb. milk chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line two 9 x 13-inch baking pans with parchment.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter with the unsweetened chocolate. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt; whisk until smooth.
- Add flour and whisk until just mixed.
- Stir in 5 ounces each of the chopped bittersweet, white and milk chocolates. Spread the batter in the prepared pans.
- Melt the remaining chocolates separately. Drizzle each one over the batter in the pans. Swirl through for a marble effect.
- Bake for 35 min. or until shiny and set.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies Print Prep time 20 mins Cook time 50 mins Total time 1 hour 10 mins Adapted from Southern Living Author: Marsha Powell Serves: 2 dozen Ingredients 1¼ cups semisweet chocolate morsels 1 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces 3 (1-oz.) […]