Hot Bacon Spinach Dip I’m not one for spinach in anything, but this does sound good. I’m sure it would be great with some cracker or toast rounds. I came across this recipe in the big recipe box. It was in a flyer from Kroger. […]
Four Layer Shrimp Dip
Shrimp isn’t one of my favorite things, but this one sounds good.
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup cocktail sauce
- 8 oz canned shrimp, drained
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of a large serving plate.
- Top with cocktail sauce.
- Top with shrimp and sprinkle with green onions.
Spicy, Cheesy Corn Tomato Dip
It’s spicier then hubby and I like, so I substitute a small can of chopped jalapenos for the serrano pepper.
- 1 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cups corn I used canned and drained
- ½ red serrano pepper chopped*
- 1½ cup Tex Mex cheese or cheddar cheese or Monterey jack cheese
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and cook until onion is soft and translucent. Add corn and serrano pepper and cook until corn starts to turn golden brown, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add cheese, parsley, sour cream and stir. Season with salt and pepper. Add corn mixture and chopped tomatoes and stir until it's well mixed. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with additional cheese if preferred.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and the top is golden.
- *Note: Substitute a small can of chopped chilies if you don't want the heat from the serrano.
Sausage Balls These are great for those parties. Stick a toothpick in them and they’re ready to serve. Sausage Balls Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 25 mins Total time 35 mins Recipe published by Lindsay. https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a54969/sausage-balls-recipe/ Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: […]
Perfect for your New Year’s Eve party.
- Cooking spray
- 2 (8-oz.) tubes crescent dough
- ½ lb. deli ham
- ¼ lb. pepperoni
- ½ lb. sliced provolone
- ¼ lb. sliced mozzarella
- 1 c. (16-oz.) jar sliced pepperoncini
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-13" baking sheet with cooking spray. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
- Unroll remaining tube of crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together seams to seal.
- Brush oil all over top of crescent dough, then sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake until dough is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes. (If dough is browning too quickly, cover with foil.)
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing into squares.
Easy Cheeseburger Puffs These would be great as an appetizer or an after school snack. Easy Cheeseburger Puffs Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 21 mins Total time 31 mins Recipe published by Jill. https://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/easy-cheeseburger-puffs/ Author: Marsha Powell Recipe type: Appetizer Cuisine: […]