Snickerdoodle Banana Bread
If you love snickerdoodles and banana bread, then you'll love this.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 4 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Step 1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2, 9 x 5-inch loaf pans. Mix your topping ingredients. Sprinkle generously all over the inside of the pans. Set the remaining topping aside.
- Step 2 In a large bowl, whisk together the four, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Step 3 Beat the butter, milk and sugar. Add the eggs and the bananas. Stir this into the dry ingredients.
- Step 4 Pour evenly into the loaf pans. Sprinkle with remaining topping. Bake for 1 hour.
- Step 5 Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Turn onto a rack to cool completely.
- Step 6 *Note: I made lots of extra topping. I think I tripled the recipe. Then, I would only put half the batter in the pans and sprinkle on some of the topping. Then, fill the pans with the remaining batter.