One Pot Bratwurst Dinner
This dinner goes together quickly so the family isn't waiting around.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. bratwurst, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 8 oz. dry pasta
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. each, salt & pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Step 1 Add the oil to your pan and heat over med-high heat.
- Step 2 Fry the bratwurst, onion and mushrooms
- Step 3 add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Step 4 Add the broth, tomatoes, milk, pasta and seasonings. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Step 5 Add 1 cup cheese and stir in until melted and creamy.
- Step 6 Top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover and let sit for a few minutes or until that cheese is melted