Tex-Mex Pasta Salad
This is great as a main dish pasta salad or leave out the meat and serve as a side salad.
- 16 oz. package pasta (your choice), cooked and drained
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Step 1 Combine the dressing ingredients. Refrigerate until needed.
- Step 2 Combine all your salad ingredients. Mix in the dressing.
- Step 3 Cover and chill until ready to serve.