These are great for using up some leftover brisket. We have it as one of those easy meals when no one really wants to cook.
- 20 large tortilla chips
- 2 cups brisket, diced
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- Step 1 Arrange the tortilla chips on an oven proof platter or a cookie sheet.
- Step 2 Spread the tortilla chips with refried beans.
- Step 3 Sprinkle on the brisket and cheese.
- Step 4 Heat in a 375 degree F. oven for about 10 minutes.
- Step 5 Sprinkle on green onions and tomatoes. Serve.
- Step 6 Note: I always add lots more cheese then the recipe calls for because we like it that way. I usually will have salsa and sour cream on the side.