Joyce's Weird Spaghetti Sauce
This recipe comes from one of my very best friends. She gave me the recipe over the phone one day and I just had to make it for supper. It's so good! You just have to try it. Thank you, Joyce!
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 16 oz. package pasta, cooked and drained
- Step 1 Brown the sausage and break it up. Add the Italian seasoning. Drain.
- Step 2 Put the sausage back in the pot – add the soup – adjust the seasonings. Add any extras you might want such as onion, garlic, green pepper, mushrooms, etc. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Step 3 Pour this over your cooked pasta. Mix in the cheeses. Simmer for just a few minutes, but keep an eye on it so it doesn’t stick. It will be very thick!