Taco Noodle Bake
Want tacos but not the fuss? This is perfect. An easy casserole to put together that your family will love.
- 1 (12-oz) package medium egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (10-oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (10.75oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 16-oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Step 2 Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Step 3 Cook ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning and water to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Step 4 In a large bowl, combine cooked taco meat, Rotel, cooked noodles, cheese soup, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Mix until throughly combined.
- Step 5 Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Step 6 Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly.