This is so good and it cooks up quickly so you can have supper ready in no time.
- 10 ounces Ramen noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion slices
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Step 1 Soak the Ramen noodles in warm water just until softened.
- Step 2 Drain and toss with sesame oil in a bowl to coat.
- Step 3 Heat canola oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Step 4 Cook the chicken 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Step 5 Remove from the pan and add in the red bell peppers, ginger and garlic and cook them for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently until just softened.
- Step 6 Add in the water, soy sauce, cornstarch, vegetable oil and oyster sauce into the skillet.
- Step 7 Add in the carrot, onion and cabbage and cook for 1-2 minutes before adding back in the chicken and noodles.
- Step 8 Add in the bean sprouts, toss all the ingredients together well and serve.