Cheesy Crab Rangoon Casserole
This casserole is so good! And it's so easy to prepare.
- 8 ounces package cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces lump crab meat, broken up
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tsp worsheshire sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- No Yolk noodles cooked according package directions
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- Step 1 Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Step 2 Mix all filling ingredients together until incorporated.
- Step 3 To make the sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Step 4 Add flour and cook for a minute or two. Slowly stirring constantly add milk. Keep stirring until sauce thickens.
- Step 5 Place noodles in a 9×13 baking pan.
- Step 6 Spread cream cheee mixture over noodles. Then pour sauce on top.
- Step 7 Add an additional layer of noodles, then the cream cheese mixture and pour the sauce over that layer.
- Step 8 Cover with foil and bake in a 350* oven for 30 minutes.
- Step 9 While casserole is baking, combine parmesan cheese, panko crumbs, and butter in a small bowl.
- Step 10 Remove foil and sprinkle with topping.
- Step 11 Set the oven to broil.
- Step 12 Place casserole under broiler for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.