Berry Blast Smoothie
Prep time does not include the time for freezing the fruit.
- 1 banana, cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup raspberries, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup blueberries, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup strawberries, rinsed & drained
- 1/4 cup blackberries, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 8 whole almonds, chopped
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Step 1 Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange banana slices and berries in a single layer and freeze until solid.
- Step 2 Combine banana, berries, milk, honey, almond extract, chopped almonds and ice cubes in blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Step 3 Divide into 2 glasses and serve.