Ahi Tuna with Strawberry Salsa
A great healthy entree. This is particularly good on a hot night.
- 1 lb. ahi tuna steaks
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 1/3 cups strawberries, washed. dried & sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 1/4 Tbsp. lime juice
- pepper, to taste
- Step 1 Place ahi tuna steaks in a shallow dish
- Step 2 top with Italian dressing and toss to coat.
- Step 3 Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Step 4 Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate.
- Step 5 Preheat broiler on high heat. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Step 6 Arrange tuna steaks on baking sheet and brush with salad dressing.
- Step 7 Broil about 4 inches from heat source for 3 to 4 minutes per side until well seared on the outside.
- Step 8 Serve with strawberry salsa.