Orange Cream Fruit Salad
This is so light and refreshing. I usually serve it as my dinner salad.
- 3 oz. pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks or tidbits drained well
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 2 bananas sliced
- maraschino cherries
- Combine pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes and then fold in the Cool Whip. Gently mix in the fruit and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until ready to serve.
- Gently mix in the canned fruit and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until ready to serve. Feel free to add more fruit.
- The lady who created this recipe suggested adding mini marshmallows or other fruits. I left out the marshmallows but added extra bananas and some diced pineapple. Then, put a cherry on top.