Crock Pot Frito Pies
I love Frito Pies! They’re quick, easy and they’ll fill you up. This version is great if you want to get everything ready ahead of time so all you have to do is to dish it up.
- 2 lbs. ground beef, browned and drained
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 (15 oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz) cans pinto beans, drained
- 2 (1.25 oz) packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- A large bag of Fritos
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- diced red onion
- sour cream
- Add the browned ground beef, Ro-Tel, diced tomates, pinto beans, taco seasoning mixes and tomato paste to the crock pot. Stir it to mix rather well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours without opening the lid.
- Stir and ladle over Fritos. Garnish with cheese, red onion and a dollop of sour cream.