The Great Pizookie
It’s a cookie cooked up like a thick pizza. You just have to serve it warm with ice cream. Yummy!
- 13 oz – All Purpose Flour
- .15 oz – Baking Soda
- .20 oz – Salt
- 8.8 oz – Unsalted Butter
- 8 oz – Brown Sugar
- 5 oz – White Sugar
- 2 – Large Eggs
- .2 oz – Vanilla Extract
- 1 Bag(11.5oz) – Milk Chocolate Chips
- Ice Cream
- Weigh out your room temperature unsalted butter and place in your mixing bowl.
- Next, add your brown and white sugar to the butter and cream together on a medium speed (hand mixer or standing mixer).
- Once combined add your eggs, one at a time, while mixing, until fully combined. Then add your vanilla extract.
- Next mix your flour, baking soda and salt (with your hands is fine) in a medium bowl. Once mixed add that mixture to the eggs/butter/sugar/vanilla mixture. Turn your mixer on medium-low speed JUST until it is combined and then stop.
- Lastly, add your milk chocolate chips and mix in by hand with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Place your entire cookie dough mixture into your cast iron skillet and flatten out. Wet your hands slightly and flatten out the dough by hand.
- Place in a 325 degree preheated oven and let bake. For a soft gooey cookie (slightly under baked) bake for 35 minutes. If you want a fully baked crispy cookie you will need to bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Then add your ice cream to the top and serve.