Kentucky Hot Brown Quiche
Either hubby or I will fix these often. They’re filling and nutritious and we’ll usually get more then one meal out of them. A side salad goes well with this.
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup cooked chopped turkey
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream or milk
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread chopped turkey, bacon, tomatoes and Swiss cheese in bottom of pie crust.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, sour cream, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Bake 1 hour. Allow quiche to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.