Hello Dolly Bars
You all are going to love these. They’re easy to make and so yummy.
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 13 crackers)
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14 ounces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper, allowing it to hang over two sides of the pan. Butter the parchment paper and place a small amount of butter behind the paper overhang to make it adhere to the sides of the pan.
- Crush the graham crackers by placing them in a gallon storage bag and beating them with a rolling pin. Add them to a medium bowl with the melted butter. Mix until the two are well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Add the other ingredients in layers in this order, (1) chocolate chips (2) pecans (3) coconut. Lastly, pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top, spreading it evenly and into the corners. Note: If you don’t use an offset spatula and evenly distribute the milk, it will pool to one side of the pan.
- Bake for approximately 22-25 minutes, or until the edges of the bars are a dark golden brown and the top is a light golden color.
- Allow bars to cool completely. Cut into 9 equal squares, (or 18 smaller squares).
- Place bars in an airtight container. Bars will stay fresh for up to 5 days.