Cheesy Meat Grinder Stuffed Bread
I love this! It’s great for those Super Bowl parties or just for lunch. If you serve it at a party, cut into pieces that will serve 8. to 12.
- 1 large french bread loaf
- 8 – 12 slices salami
- 8 – 12 slices smoked turkey
- 8 – 12 slices honey ham
- 8 – 10 slices provolone
- 1 ½ – 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- ¼ red pepper, diced small
- pickled banana peppers, as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With a sharp knife, carefully cut a hollow out of the top of the bread loaf. Remove the crust and tear more bread away from the inside, leaving a 1” margin on the inside of the bread loaf. Butter and season the inside with Italian herbs.
- Begin by layering the meat and cheese. Simply roll each slice of meat in a loose cigar shape and lay down the length of the bread bowl.
- With the cheese, just lay it down without folding it, over the top of the meat. Alternate each layer, so first salami, then cheese, then ham, then cheese, then smoked turkey as the last layer.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 – 20 minutes or until it’s heated through and the cheese is melted and bubbly on top. Remove from the oven and sprinkle both peppers on top.