Three Cheese Pinwheels
These are great appetizers or just for a snack.
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rounds
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 tablespoon cooked onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl, mix all cheeses and mayonnaise until well blended and soft. Add basil, onion, and garlic.
- Roll dough into long rectangle. Spread cheese mixture evenly over dough.
- Starting at shorter side, roll up into a cylinder. Set in fridge until ready to bake.
- When firm, cut into 16 slices. Place, cut side down, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.