Giant Party Sub
These look so pretty on the table. If you decide to cut into servings, use a long toothpick (or skewer) to hold them together. Otherwise, they’ll fall apart.
- 2 (11-oz.) tubes refrigerated French bread dough
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided
- 1/4 lb. sliced provolone
- 1/2 lb. sliced salami
- 1/2 lb. deli-sliced ham
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/2 c. shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Place bread dough into bottom of prepared pan and pinch together ends to form a ring.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place baked bread on a serving platter and slice in half to make two layers. Drizzle bottom half with 1 tablespoon each of oil and vinegar and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Top with provolone cheese, salami, ham, pepperoni, lettuce, and tomatoes. Drizzle with another 1 tablespoon each of oil and vinegar and sprinkle with remaining 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Sandwich with top half of baked bread and brush with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and slice.