Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
This is so good. You can add as many or as few veggies as you like. I usually put in as many as I have.
- 3 chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Veggies: carrot strips, chopped onion, mushrooms, pea pods, green & red peppers, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, bean sprouts
- 4 ounces cooked vermicelli
- Fry chicken strips over med-high heat until done. (Or use leftover chicken)
- Saute cabbage and onion for 2 or 3 minutes. Add whatever veggies you want.
- Mix cornstarch with seasonings. Add water and soy sauce. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over veggies and chicken. Cook until thickened. Stir in noodles.