Pigs in Blankets
I love these! Sometimes I’ll make a slit in the little smokey and push in a small piece of cheese. I usually have mustard for dipping.
- 2 (8-count) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 48 Hillshire Farms Lit’l Smokies (approximately 1 (14-oz) package)
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Unroll both cans of the dough; separate into 16 triangles. Spread a heaping teaspoon of Dijon mustard on each triangle. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on wide side of each triangle. Roll up. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.