These are just veggies, but you can always add a small piece of pepperoni.
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix or make it from scratch
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped or shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup each additional chopped vegetables such as bell pepper, tomato, scallions, or black olives
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a 11-inch by 17-inch or larger baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Unroll crescent roll triangles and arrange into rectangles to from a crust, pressing the seams together.
- Bake the crust according to the package instructions, about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and salad dressing mix. Chill in refrigerator to blend flavors while crust cools.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust. Top with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. Sprinkle with cheese and any additional vegetables, if using.
- Chill at least one hour before slicing to serve.