Mississippi Sin Dip
I can’t tell you how good this is. I usually make it up for our New Year’s Eve celebration and serve it with good crackers. It’s a great way to use some of that leftover ham.
- 16 oz Sour cream
- 8 oz Cream cheese , softened
- 2 c Sharp cheddar cheese , shredded
- 1 c Ham , chopped
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf French bread , optional or serve in bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a hole out of the top of the bread and remove the soft inside. You can save the top of the bread to serve with the dip later.
- Mix the sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ham, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl.
- Add mixture to french bread.
- Wrap stuffed bread in aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serve with bread and/or crackers.