Danish Cinnamon Bars
If you like cinnamon then you’ll love these. They sure do make the house smell good while baking.
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg; add remaining ingredients except granulated sugar and mix well (use your hands if necessary).
- Press dough into ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle granulated sugar evenly over bars.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly; cut into bars.
- Cool completely; remove from pan and store in airtight container.