Here’s an appetizer that I could make a meal out of. I love pizza just about any way you can make it.
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 4 sticks mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning, for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 375F. Separate crescent roll dough along perforations into 8 triangles.
- Place 3 pepperoni slices on the shortest side of each triangle. Top with a mozzarella stick.
- Roll up crescent rolls starting at the side with the pepperoni and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with heated pizza sauce.