Crockpot Chicken Dinner
I think this recipe came with my first crockpot. However I got it, it’s been used many times over. The kids loved it. There was never anything left.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered. (I left the peel on)
- 5 large carrots, sliced in thick chunks
- 1 large onion, sliced thick
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- Instant potato flakes (optional)
- Place potatoes, onion and carrots in crock pot.
- Lay chicken on top of vegetables.
- Mix soups and poultry seasoning together and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook 6 to 8 hours on LOW.
- If you’d like to thicken the sauce, stir in some instant potato flakes at the end of the cooking time.