Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies
July 6, 2018
: 35 min
: 40 min
: 1 hr 15 min
I don't remember where I got this recipe. If it's yours, please let me know so I can give you credit.
- 1 c. butter
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 c. cocoa
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. chopped Snickers
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- Step 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13″ pan.
- Step 2 Place butter in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until melted.
- Step 3 Remove from heat
- Step 4 stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs
- Step 5 beat well.
- Step 6 Add cocoa
- Step 7 stir until well blended.
- Step 8 Add flour, baking powder and salt
- Step 9 stir to combine.
- Step 10 Stir in Snickers. Pour into prepared pan.
- Step 11 Drop dollops of peanut butter over batter.
- Step 12 Swirl through brownies.
- Step 13 Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan and toothpick comes out clean.
- Step 14 Cool completely on wire rack before cutting.
- Step 15 Yield 24