Copycat Taco Bell Enchiritos
For just the two of us, I don't roll up all 10. So, I cook up the meat and keep it in the fridge for when we want some. You will need to heat them for 20 min. or more.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried onion
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- dash garlic powder
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 10 - 12 fajita sized flour tortillas
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 2 c. shredded cheese
- Step 1 Combine first 8 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Step 2 Add beef mixture to water in skillet. Mix well. Over medium heat, break up as meat cooks. Heat 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. You should not have any large chunks.
- Step 3 Heat the refried beans. Warm the tortillas.
- Step 4 Spoon 3 Tbsp. beans, 3 Tbsp. beef and some minced onion down the middle of tortilla. Roll up.
- Step 5 Put in pan
- Step 6 cover with enchilada sauce and cheese. Heat at 350, or until cheese melts.